Julbo - Edge - Reactiv 1-3 High Contrast - Matt Blue/Grey
Uncompromising sunglasses that are as serious about performance as you are. Specially designed for two-wheeled exploits, the Julbo EDGE goggles are equipped with high-end features. With a lightweight, streamlined frame, the EDGEs provide maximum field of vision and panoramic views. Our exclusive MagneFix technology ensures quick and easy lens changing on if your session gets muddier than expected. Vented lenses help keep your head cool, and the gently curved, wrap-around frame ensures your glasses stay in place, even at the speed of light.
- 3D Nose Fit : Special nose pads are adjustable in all directions so that the glasses adapt to all types of noses and ensure an unbeatable hold in all conditions.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Comfort Fit with helmet : Comfortable fit with helmet
- MagneFix interchangeable lens : The exclusive magnetic technology located on the bridge offers the possibility of easily replacing the lens with a transparent SPECTRON 0 lens or other REACTIV and SPECTRON lenses.
Reactiv 1-3 - Contrasting vision
Photochromic lenses (Cat. 1 to 3 - visible transmission rate: 13% - 72%), they darken or lighten depending on the light intensity and thus adapt to the change in contrast of the terrain. Internal anti-fog treatment and oleophobic treatment on the outside (avoids soiling, facilitates cleaning and promotes the sliding of water on the glass). Ideal for Nordic skiing, trail running and mountain biking.
- NTS technology (Non temperature sensitive): the glass darkens or lightens whatever the temperature.
- Sun protection: Photochromic 1 <> 3
- VLT (visible transmission rate): 13% - 72%