G3 - Alpinist+ Glide 145mm
Suitable for skis with a maximum width (usually at the tip) of 145mm, choose then the size that corresponds to that of your ski.
The ideal all-purpose skin, designed for cold and dry conditions, 70% mohair for optimal glide and 30% nylon for increased durability.
- Designed for cold and dry conditions
- 70% mohair for optimal glide, and 30% nylon for increased durability.
- The new spatula attachment, the elongated TPU connector, and the stainless steel hooks provide more lightness and better glide when tracing tracks.
- Durable Heel Clip: Longer heel strap makes transitions easier. The cam-shaped clip has been revised to reduce wear and allow for a pinpoint fit.
- The detachable Rip Strip reduces adhesion when the skin is folded back on itself, facilitating its separation before its mountain under the ski. If the glue becomes contaminated during an epic expedition, the tape can be detached in order to obtain more adhesion.
- Cutting tool and Skin Saver skin protectors included.
- Premium Plush: A G3 exclusive, this lightweight nylon material gives skins optimal glide while remaining highly durable
- New non-toxic adhesive: thanks to the new formula of the adhesive, it is much more durable
- PFOA-free: the new waterproofing treatment goes beyond environmental standards
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in British Columbia